Tuesday 6 March 2012

Telly

It costs £35 to get a weeks worth of telly beamed to your bed. I thought this was pretty steep until I saw their advert (which comes on the TV screen at 7am and shines in my face) and I think I might just invest.

It is amazing what they can do these days with modern technology.

We have found out this morning that the fellow brought in yesterday in the bay across from me has flu! He has now been transferred to a side room (probably the one ear marked for me damn it) but nobody told us anything yesterday and there are three people in here with compromised immune systems. I even helped him plug some stuff in yesterday, and didn't think to wash my hands after.

So we have been confined to the room this morning, all the nurses have come in with face masks, gloves and aprons, which just looks really ominous, while all us poorly folk are sat there with no protection whatsoever. We have been given additional medication to protect us from the potential catching of flu. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment