Monday 10 September 2012

Out...and in again

Oh dear. Released from hospital at 17:30 Friday, readmitted at 19:00 on Sunday. So I managed two days out, in which time at least I was home for the Butterfly Party, and did actually help out a bit - obviously without going near any of the kids just in case. I operated the music for pass the parcel, things like that, Jo orchestrated it. I have to say it was only 9 kids for two and a half hours but it was absolute chaos and incredibly tiring. It is one theory that going home to that level of activity is possibly the reason I have ended up back in here!

My temperature shot up to 38.8 last night out of nowhere so that is instant admission even though I'm not exhibiting any other symptoms and it seems very likely to me to be CMV related. But they have to be so careful I am back in, back on more antibiotics as it is a new spike and therefore has to be treated as any spike would. Probably for a few days. Which to be honest I think I need to rest all: I have done today is sleep, I just cannot physically keep my eyes open, I went downstairs earlier on and suddenly felt like I was going to faint, I'm just getting ridiculously tired at the slightest activity.

I'm getting a rash across my shoulders and around my belt line, but the doctors think this is a mild folliculitus and not GvHD related. Shame.

So it's back to watching Green Wing for a few days and finishing Inheritance, which is properly building for some mega dragon battle, can't put it down. Unless I'm falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment