Thursday 13 September 2012

Conundrum

Here's a little conundrum that I have to deal with every morning. I wondered what other people would do.

You are brought your breakfast and it is a bowl of Bran Flakes with the milk already poured on and two slices of toast which, by the time they reach you, are warm but not hot. Thus, the cereals are going soggy by the second and the more the toast cools the more it resembles cardboard and, obviously, the less butter meltage you'll get when it is applied. Which do you eat first? If you eat the cereals at their best you will end up eating cold, hard toast and if you eat the toast first your cereals will be mush. Help me out.

My temperature has now remained below 38 for more than 24 hours which is good, I do not feel anywhere near as tired as I did a few days ago. I had a short lie down earlier but didn't fall asleep and I've read quite a bit of my book which I haven't physically been able to do for a few days as I couldn't keep my eyes open.

My rash is under control where I have applied the ointment but it is spreading so fast it is hard to apply the ointment everywhere, it is now on my legs and arms and bum, which is quite uncomfortable as I spend a lot of time on my bottom right now and it is really itchy. It does look a bit nasty in places though.

This is round my waist:
 
 And this is the best picture I could take of my back (I didn't even know I had the rash on my back as I couldn't see it!):
But wherever I have applied the ointment for a few days it does seem to clear it up, but as it is starting to cover a significant portion of my body it is not appropriate to apply so much ointment and I may be put on oral steroids, which isn't great but they do do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment