Tuesday 31 July 2012

Nice and shiny

Thought you might like to see what it is like to have most of your hair fall out. Well not fall out exactly, I had to vigourously rub it out using a thick moisturiser. Would you? Well here it is anyway:
GOING...
GOING...

Like the best shave ever, chinny hair goes too...

GONE...pretty much, I have shaved the remaining hair off as it was a bit patchy and made me look ill.

...and look hairy palms! I know there's a saying about hairy palms but I can't think what it is right now.

You know the most annoying thing? Head hair: 'see you later', facial hair: 'I'm off', armpit hair: 'I'm outta here, almost', (and for the more inquisitive amongst you, I'm thinking Simon in particular, yes that hair has gone too), but nasal hair: 'where am I going to go I've got an important job to do'. Yes having just simply pulled my head and facial hair out I had to snip my nose hairs because those babies are attached (I tried to pull one out and that did make my eyes water).

So there we are shiny and bald again, but still with eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment